Thursday, July 11, 2013

53 days of Summer: Week 4

Over halfway through my summer, trying not to think about it. Soaking up every minute with my precious boy!!!

Day 22- July 4
Impromptu family photo- Thanks to Scott Elson!!!


 
Day 23- July 5

Took dinner to the Varneys and met Jonah.  J was fascinated by him.  
He laughed and laughed!!!
 
Day 24- July 6
J loves Daddy's closet!!!


 
Day 25- July 7
 
Lazy Sunday afternoon at RaRa and GPa's pool.
 
Day 26- July 8
We attempted YMCA swim lessons! 
 
 
Day 27- July 9
Love this banana-loving boy!!!
 
 
Day 28- July 10- Fun visit with my HS friend, Heather, in from South Carolina.  We seem to be on a two year rotation.  The last time we met I had just found out I was pregnant with J!!!
 
 
 Best shot we could get of Madison and J
 

Best shot we could get Madison to help us take.
 
25 more days!!! Let's make 'em count!!!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment