Friday, November 29, 2013

Exciting News!!!

A few days ago I told you I had some exciting news!!!

NO-

I am NOT pregnant!!!

This is what happened--

 
 
 
I am proud to announce that I am now a Mary Kay Beauty consultant.
 
After a couple of months of thinking and praying about this, I jumped in on Sunday afternoon.  As most of you know, I have been working part-time as a school counselor for the last two school years.  It has been such a wonderful blessing for our family.  However, my current school will need a full-time counselor next school year.  As much as I love the school, my heart is now more focused on other things.  If you couldn't tell by this blog, I am just a little bit crazy about this little guy.


My sweet Jackson


I am so EXCITED about Mary Kay.  I am excited about their products. I am excited about what this could mean for our family. I am just plain excited.  I know it's not going to be easy, but I do see so many possibilities.  That more than anything gives me hope.  I promise I will not turn this blog into Mary Kay central, but I will be mentioning it some here and there.

Now, if you are reading this and need a beauty consultant, I am your girl!!!  I am wanting to build my business to help woman feel better about themselves.  It's amazing how a new lip gloss can give you a little extra pep in your step.   The other great thing about the internet is that you don't have to live in Texas for me to be your MK consultant.  I have a website.  You can order directly from it, and I can have it shipped to your door step.  How cool is that!!!  Really the possibilities are endless!!!

Here are a couple of things I would like to show you if you haven't looked at Mary Kay in a while. These things make great gifts for the holidays as well as great stocking stuffers!!!

 



Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush

 
 

 


Mary Kay is such a great company, and I am excited to be a part of it.  Thanks for taking a minute to share in my fun news.  If you have any questions, please ask or leave a comment. 

Have a great weekend!!!





4 comments :

  1. Congrats on your new business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this! That is exciting! I hope it is a blessing for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I haven't used MK for years but I know who to contact if I want to get s/t!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing up my mother sold Mary Kay now that we are grown and she is much to busy sh doesn't sale it any more but she still swear by their products. The lady she has bought from for the last so many years has put both of her children through college with the profits. They are deff possibilities if you are willing to get in and seek them out.

    ReplyDelete