Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend

We had a fabulous weekend!!!  It was pretty relaxed and a great start to my week off for Thanksgiving.  I don't know what it is, but I feel like my mindset is so different when I know I have the week off.  I feel so free!!! I don't feel the urgency to get my meals planned for the week.  I don't feel like I have to check my work email five million times.   I actually feel like I have more time to blog.  All that because I have the week off!!!  I LOVE it.  I think we should have the week off every week!!!!  What do you think?

On to our weekend!!!  I honestly took very few pictures.

Saturday morning I woke up at 5:30 to J crying.  I rocked him for about 20 minutes, and he was back to sleep.  Was this mama? Nope.  I finally got up at 6:30.  Aaron was awake, too, so we watched 2 episodes of Revolution.  Can I say that this show just gets better and better.  It is really good!!!


I met a great friend for coffee at Starbucks.  We used to teach together, and I hadn't talked to her since J was born.  It was so good to catch up.  It really made me miss her even more.

After coffee, I headed back to see my boys.  We bundled up and headed to lunch before taking J to Meema and Pop Pop's.


It was a cold Saturday!!!  J is wearing the hat Meema knitted him.


While J spent the afternoon with his Meema and Pop Pop, Aaron and I went to see the Hunger Games: Catching Fire.  If you haven't seen it, you must!!!  It was AMAZING!!!  I liked it a lot more than the first movie. In fact, I am seeing the movie again tomorrow with another friend.  If I want to see a movie again in the same week, it means it's really good!!!

 



 
 
Sunday I took no pictures!!!  It was just a usual Sunday.  We went to church, had lunch with my parents, and J took a nice long nap. Oh and the Cowboys won!!!  That made my hubby really happy. 
 
 
I have a pretty big announcement coming!!!  I don't want to reveal it yet, but it's pretty exciting.  It's something we've been mulling over for a few months.  So check back in over the next few days. 
 
 
I hope you had a fabulous Monday!!!

2 comments :

  1. I love Revolution! And really want to see Catching Fire! Can't wait to hear what your big announcement is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the one and only person who could care less about the Hunger Games and hasn't read or watched it. Totally not my thing. :(

    Oooo, I can't wait for the big announcement!!! Maybe you could just tell me so you can get it off your chest, I'm sure you're dying to tell! :)

    ReplyDelete