Monday, April 14, 2014

Our Weekend

Our weekend consisted of lots of nose blowing and coughing.  My allergies got the best of me, and unlike 3 weeks ago the over the counter meds just wouldn't cut it.  So yesterday afternoon, I broke down and went to Care Now.  With a steroid shot, antibiotics, cough syrup, and nose spray, hopefully I will be feeling better in no time.

Amidst all the Kleenex, we still had a weekend.  Friday night Aaron brought home David's Barbeque, so I didn't have to cook.  And then we did the usual- watched Mickey and played in the driveway.



 
Then, after J went to bed and while Aaron worked on a paper for grad school, I watched one of my favorites--
 
I just love this movie!!!
 
Saturday morning included getting J's haircut and a trip to Target before lunch with my dad's family.  My aunt has started getting us together in the fall and spring for birthday celebrations.  We met at Macaroni Grill this time.
 


J was entertained with the doors and flirting with our waitress.
 
 
My dad was ordained as a shepherd/elder at our church this morning.  Unfortunately, I didn't take pics of the ceremony.  We are so proud of him!!! I did get a pic of this--
 
Jackson loves some rice and beans and chips and salsa.  He's a Texan for sure!!! No, he's not crying.  He's just super intense because he's starving and trying to shovel it in as fast a possible.
 

Given that J is on antibiotics for strep earlier this week, here's too hoping we're as good as new sooner rather than later.

Happy Monday!!!

3 comments :

  1. The rice and beans picture cracks me up! My little boy does the SAME thing! Can't eat it fast enough!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone feels better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is hilarious! I am serious about my Mexican food too.

    ReplyDelete