Monday, April 28, 2014

Favorite Things

I have been more on a roll here with my blogging lately. 
Here's another fun link-up that I decided to join in with Andrea and Erika.

http://www.momfessionals.com/2014/04/favorite-things-party-april.html
 
As I was thinking of my favorite things right now, my mind goes toward all things to do with J. 
 
 
#1
My first thing is something you will find in my purse at all times.
 
 
 
I LOVE these wipes!!! I have been using these for the last year with J.  I am kind of germaphobic, so I use these when we are out and about and I can't get him to a sink to wash his hands.  These packs are usually about $2.50 and worth every penny.  At the very least, they give me peace of mind!!!
 
#2
Now, this one is very silly.
 
 
My son has a slight obsession with Mickey Mouse. When I found this at Party City several weeks ago, I picked it up for his Easter basket.  I didn't think it would be that great.  I mean it's only a Mickey shaped wand!  It's amazing!!!  It makes the best bubbles and even better it supplies lots of fun for this little boy--
 
 
You can't really see the bubbles in this pic, but trust me they are really big!!!  This bubble wand was
$1.70 and then you add in these-
 
 
 at only $1.50 and I call that cheap entertainment!!!
 
I hope your Monday was as great as ours. 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment