Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Cowboy Stadium Christmas

 

One Saturday in November the stadium opened to season ticket holders for some fun photo sessions.  My dad signed us up to go have our picture taken with Santa in the End Zone.  My parents have those professional photos on their computer, but here are the ones I got the day we went.



 




 

 
 

 



 



"Cookie break"
 
It was a really fun experience.  We got to walk around to parts of the stadium we had never been before, and say what you will about Jerry Jones, the man knows how to host an event.  There was Christmas music playing.  Everyone was in a good mood.  There were cookie and hot cocoa stations set up.  One of the perks of having a dad who has season tickets!!!  I love that J and the new baby boy will get to have fun experiences like this with my parents.  A blessing for sure!!!


 

 

1 comment :