Monday, May 5, 2014

What's On... My Nightstand

I completely forgot about this until I opened up my Bloglovin account right after J went down for a nap.  Today is the second of  "What's On.." with Andrea at Momfessionals.

 
I'll be honest.  My nightstand is pretty boring.  It also happens to be a day that it's not that cluttered.  You never know from day to day at our house! 
 
I got this table from my parents years and years ago for my sitting/study area I had when I was living at home.  It was from ZGallerie, and I still LOVE it!!!  I got the lamp at HomeGoods 5 years ago and am honestly tired of it.  I might need to keep my eyes open for another one.  The books under the clock are Not a Fan and Mary Kay Ash.  I started reading Not a Fan back around Christmas and just haven't gotten around to finishing it.  Maybe this summer???   I started reading the Mary Kay Ash biography at the beginning of the year after I joined MK as a beauty consultant and haven't finished that one either.  Surprise, surprise! 
As for everything else, I always have a glass of water by my bed at night.  It's just kind of this weird thing.  I always get a fresh glass right before I go to bed, so I can take my Claritin.  Then, it sits there until the next night when I bring in a new one.  You'll also notice the Vaseline and MK Satin Hands hand cream.  Both go on my hands and lips right before bed.  Today, my Lubriderm lotion made it to the nightstand.  I think Aaron put it there after his shower this morning.  Lastly,  the Flonase nasal spray.   I started that after my last bout of allergies.  I also use it every night before bed. 
See... I told you it was boring!!!
 
I'll leave you with a few pics from today!!!
 
I love Mondays because I generally don't work.  Today, we met Daddy for lunch at Chickfila and then J played for a few minutes in the play area.
 

 He was squealing and screaming and having a good ole time!!!  In fact, another little girl in the play area looked at him at one point and said very matter of factly, "Could you stop screaming?"
 

 


After lunch with Daddy, we headed to another park in our area we've never been to before.  We didn't stay too long because the sun was beating down, and it got pretty toasty.  All I could think was if I am hot today I can only imagine how hot it will be in July.
We still had a fun time!!! It's kind of hard not to have fun with J.  He's always smiles and giggles.
 
 
I hope your Monday was as great as ours!!!
 
 

5 comments :

  1. What a fun link up. I'll have to check it out. Love your nightstand, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun link-up! Love the CFA story, BK is loud in the play area and talks to everyone, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Vaseline every night too! I read somewhere that it is a wrinkle preventer :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nightstand is so cute! And my boys are SUPER loud. Glad I'm not alone :) Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete