Thursday, December 26, 2013

Twas the Week Before Christmas...

And this is what we were doing--



We went to the Parks Mall again this year to get Santa pictures, and I am so glad we did.  I love that they have the same Santa year to year.  They are such a sweet couple!!!  This year J did great!!! Santa hid and Mrs. Claus came over to J with a book.  They sat and read for a minute before Santa came around and sat down.  Santa didn't phase J.  He didn't get upset.  He didn't smile either.  He was too busy checking the man with the beard out!!! 

Then we took J to Cookies with Claus at our church and had different results--

 
Yep.  That's my boy!!!
Such a classic!!! I will treasure this one FOREVER!!!:)

It was a crazy week.  I spent some time baking on Wednesday for Aaron's work crew.  I didn't take a picture but I made Mississippi Mud cake, molasses cookies, and Oreo bark.  It was Secret Santa at my work. I wrapped A LOT!!! Like everyone else, I was super busy!!!
I received a nice surprise at work on Friday from Aaron.





And J got sick on Friday night.  This was at 2:30 after we did a breathing treatment because he breathing was so funky.

We took him to the doctor on Saturday morning, and he had croup.  Some steroids and he sounded a lot better.  Unfortunately, it meant J and I missed the Chandlers "The Sing" on Saturday afternoon.  My first to miss in eight years!!!
 
Thankfully, J was feeling better in no time, so we didn't miss any other Christmas activities!!!
 
 

1 comment :