Sunday, December 29, 2013

Family Photos 2013

This was our second year to take photos for Christmas cards.  Before J, we just snapped a picture and sent it out.  With children, I think it's important to document their growing, so we had pictures taken again this year.  Plus, I have quite a few friends that live all around the country that I like to keep up with at Christmas, so I think Christmas cards are important.

This year we had a family friend take the pictures, and it saved us so much money!!!  He spent a ton of time on one Saturday with us in the Fort Worth Stockyards, and I think they turned out great!  Here are some of my favorites---


































 
A big thanks to Scott and Jackie for taking a Saturday morning to follow our crew around the Stockyards to take pictures.  We had a blast and have some wonderful pictures we can cherish for years to come!!!

2 comments :