Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Card 2013

I am so proud of myself this year.  I got my Christmas cards done in record time.  I had my cards in hand the week of Thanksgiving.  That's NEVER happened!!!  I didn't actually mail my cards until Dec. 9th but still that is really, really early for me.  Who knows if the stars will ever align quite like this again!!!

I love how our Christmas card turned out this year.  Every year I was always think it's the best Christmas card yet, but this year I really think it's true.  I ordered my cards from Tiny Prints for the first time, and let me tell you they did a phenomenal job.  See for yourself--






A huge thanks to a family friend, Scott, who took these pictures in the Fort Worth Stockyards in early November.  He is a great photographer with an amazing camera.  We had so much fun the Saturday we did these just walking around looking for fun spots to take pictures.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!

1 comment :