Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Year in Review

I decided to take just a moment to look back on the past year, and I am so glad I did!!! I think sometimes we get so busy we forget to stop and look back on the all the moments of life.  Here is a look back at our 2013--

JANUARY
Aaron's Birthday at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
J was a super nosy neighbor always glued to the window.

 
 FEBRUARY
 J's 1st Birthday with a monkey and banana themed party

 
 MARCH
My birthday with my favorite meal at my mom's
J started being a big helper!!!

 
APRIL
 Ali's 60th with a surprise birthday party


 
MAY
Mothers Day brunch at Olen Jacks.

 
JUNE
I started this blog.
 First Rangers game of the season
We went to Florida for a beach vacay with my parents.
 
 


 
JULY
BBQ at my parents
J has his first swimming lessons.
J and I went to JH and spent a week with my parents at their cabin.





AUGUST
We took J to Cowboy Stadium for the first time for a pre-season game.

SEPTEMBER
Pumpkin Patch Fun
We joined the world of IPhones.


 
 

OCTOBER
Halloween with my little gator
 
NOVEMBER
 We played outside a lot!!!
I signed up to sell Mary Kay.


 
DECEMBER
Ice Storm 2013- No school for 2 days!!!
J discovered his love for Baby Einstein: On the Go!!!
Christmas and all its wonder (including Santa)


 
I have said this before and I know I will say it again, but I am blessed beyond measure.  Yes, 2013 had some ups and downs.  It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows the entire year, but it was a good year.  And that is good enough for me.  I hope in the coming year I continue to grow as a Christian, wife, mom, and new business owner.  Constantly trying to be a little better each and every day is what God wants from me, and I hope I can continue to do just that. 
 
Happy New Year!!!
 
See you in a few days... I will have pics to post from our New Years Disney cruise which we leave on tomorrow!!! So EXCITED!!!  This will be my first time away from J other than overnight at RaRa's on an occasional Friday night.  I know he's going to have a blast, but Mama is already missing him.
 
Bring on 2014!!!
 


 

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great year! Have fun on your cruise!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing Casen's birthday as a monkey theme in June. I would love to see your pictures and ideas! You should do a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy how a year is so long and so short at the same time. We cram so much into a year and completely forget about most of it. It's good to take time and look back on all the fun.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete