Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lost January

I came across so more photos from earlier this month.  J has gotten really bad at deleting photos from my phone.  Later, when I go to my photo stream, I see them again.  Well, that happened so here are some more things we've been up to lately.





J got this remote control car from Uncle Tony and Aunt Holly for Christmas.  It took us a while to get the right kind of battery, but when we finally did, he has been playing with it so much!!! He loves it!!!



I have been hearing about essential oils a lot lately.  I have been talking about getting some and a diffuser and trying them out.  For Christmas, my mom got me the diffuser and a bottle of Thieves.  I've been turning it on and diffusing it in our living room a lot.  I LOVE it!!!  Our house smells like a spa, and I like to think it is purifying our air from all the junk going around.  In fact, tonight for the first time I applied a drop of oil to each of J's feet.   He has had a really runny nose the last two days, so I am hoping it will help.  Lots of moms seem to swear by it.


 
I found another bump photo I took on Jan. 7th.  Like I said in a previous post, I haven't been good about taking pics. I would have been 33 weeks.

As a part of mission organization, I got Aaron over the door shoe storage.  So far it's working well.  It's keeping Aaron's shoes off the floor of his closet leaving room for his boxes of comic books and guitar that needed a new home.
 

A couple of Saturdays ago, Aaron came home from his morning of tutoring suggesting Babe's for lunch.  We hadn't been in FOREVER, and it was soooooo GOOD!!!  We have figured out that you can eat really good for pretty inexpensive.  We get one order of chicken tenders and split it among us.  Then, because they bring extra helping of sides and biscuits, there is always plenty.

 
The last two weeks J has been the Star of the Week in his class at school.  His teacher sent home instructions to make a poster about J to share in class.  I know this is just the first of many projects I will do!!!
 
A sweet new couple at our church invited a bunch of us with boys the same age over on the Monday night of the College Championship game.  It was a lot of fun to hang out with other young couples our age and let our boys play.  Of course, I might be a little biased but I think J is the cutest boy in this picture.
 


We met up with my cousins, Tim and Stacy, for dinner to chat and finally exchange our Christmas gifts.  We came home, and J wanted to try out the new toy they got him.  He was laughing and laughing at it!!!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I didn't know Babe's would let you do that. I thought we tried years ago and they still charged the others for vegetable plates. Can't remember now. I will have to try it next time.

    ReplyDelete