Friday, March 21, 2014

Mary Kay Spring Favorites

Today I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Kelly.  If you haven't been to her blog, check it out.  She is one of the sweetest, most genuine, Christian bloggers I read on a daily basis.  I am also linking up with the girls with Five on Friday.





I'll be honest.  I haven't been working my Mary Kay business.  I haven't had a whole lot of time, but I am very thankful for my sis-in-law and mom who continue to buy from me. 

While I might not be going out and selling Mary Kay, I sure am buying it and using it!!!

Here are my new favorites for spring-

 
This is brand new.  If you have ever used a BB cream, this is MK's answer to it.  Essentially it is a moisturizer and foundation all in one.  I have used tinted moisturizers/BB creams for several years now because I don't like wearing heavy foundation.  I like the little bit of coverage this type of product gives.  You look finished and ready to go, but you face doesn't look caked on.  Because I have extremely dry skin, I still use a moisturizer underneath this, but you wouldn't have to.  That would be completely up to you.  I can say from my experience using this type of product that I am extremely impressed with MK's version.  I used Estee Lauder's BB cream for the last 2 to 3 years, and just after using this MK cc cream for 2 weeks I like it better.  I love the texture.
 
Mary Kay doesn't always have nail polish, so this is a limited edition product.  I ordered both colors- Carefree Coral and Lemon Parfait.  I have been wearing the Carefree Coral all week and LOVE it!!! It is a great color for spring!!!  It will add a nice pop to your overall look without being too bright.
 
MK at Play is our line of products at a lower price point.  It is supposedly targeted at the younger demographic- think teens and young adults.  I really like these crayons.  They are easy to throw in your lipstick pouch for quick use throughout the day.  I am loving our latest color- Coral Me Crazy.  Noticing a theme? :)  Yep, coral is the hot color!!! Again, it's a great spring/summer color.  I like that it's bright and fresh, but not smack you in the face over the top, if you know what I mean.
 
I LOVE this little tube!!! I have always had issues with my eye shadow staying put all day.  Well, not anymore!!! This white cream glides on your eyelids before you put on your eye makeup.  Like it says, it primes your eyelid for your "paint" or eye shadow.  It doesn't take much either, so this tube will last you for quite a while.
 
 
 
 
 I think I talked about this when I first started selling Mary Kay back in November.  This is my absolute favorite product we sell!!!  You use this in the shower after you wash your face.  The grainy beads exfoliate your skin leaving your skin so smooth.  I use this every four to five days because I just love the feeling and look of my skin.  When you get out of the shower, apply some of the replenish cream before you do your normal skin routine.  I am telling once you try it you will LOVE it!!!

If you have any interest in ordering any of these products and need a MK beauty consultant, I would be happy to help you.  My Mary Kay website is here

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!


Happy Friday!!!
 

1 comment :