Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday- Birthday edition

Where did February go???  This month just flew by.  With being sick, J's birthday, and Valentine's Day, the month is gone.

Well, I am about to branch out from my usual posts today. Today with my Five on Friday, I am listing five things that are on my birthday wish list.  Last night Aaron asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told him I had been thinking about doing a post to make it simple.  I figure I will take all of the guess work out.  Now, let me clarify that I do NOT expect to get all of these items!!! I am just putting five things I have had my eye on in one spot.  ;)

These are listed in no particular order!!!

-ONE-

I love me some Toms.  I discovered that they fit my hard to fit skinny foot two Christmases ago and now I have four pair.  I would love to add a fun new spring one to it.  I like the above pair and this pair in coral or teal or navy. I can't decide!!!


-TWO-
 

It took me a while to jump on the scarf bandwagon, but this fall I finally gave it a go.  And I really like a scarf.  It adds a fun color to an outfit and really makes you look put together.  Since I don't have any fun springy ones, I would love to have one.  The top scarf is from the Gap found here.  The middle is from Nordstrom Juniors found here. The bottom one is also Gap found here.
 
-THREE-
Yes.  I want a label maker.  I have so many organizational projects that I want to do around the house.  I think this little gadget might help me with some of them.  I have no idea what is the best type of label maker but here's one on amazon with pretty good reviews for a good price.


-FOUR-
 
 
I was looking on Pottery Barn Kids the other day and fell in love with this garland.  I don't have any Easter décor but plan to get a few things this year.  I would love to hang this in front of our mantel.
 
-FIVE-
 
 
 
This is an experience and gift wrapped in one.  It's a place in Dallas that you can go and get your hair washed and styled while drinking fun little drinks with friends.  How fun does that sound!!! I love, love, love having my hair blown out.  I think this would be fun to do with a friend.  Definitely a treat!
 
 
There it is.  My birthday wish list. I don't enjoy giving people ideas for gifts for me because I usually can never think of any. 
 
Have a great weekend!!!
 
 
I am linking up with this fun group--
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment