Monday, September 16, 2013

This and That + Beth Moore

Where has the time gone?  I mean seriously? It's been a week since I've posted. How is that possible? I honestly don't have anything that is newsworthy.  We've just been living life and doing what we do.  You know- the usual. 
Here are some pics of J from this last week- In both, he's wearing new Halloween shirts from RaRa.





We had a great weekend!!!  On Saturday, my mom, Ali, Kristen, and I went to a Beth Moore simulcast.  A sweet friend of my mom's told her about it about a month ago, and I promptly invited myself and then invited Kristen.  Over the past year, the MOMS Bible study I've been fortunate enough to be apart of has done two different Beth Moore studies.  She's just amazing!!! I love her passion for God and her love of his Word.  Needless to say, she was her wonderful self. 

Me and Kristen

All of us
 
A few pics from our small group
I watched J's age group while the other adults had a devotional.
Aren't they too cute?


Love how they're playing together. 

Today was J's second speech therapy.  Ms. Nancy, the speech therapist, is super sweet, and J seems to like her, which is a plus.  While I know he's making some small progress, we still have a long way to go.  The most important thing at this point is to get him in some physical therapy of some form.  Nancy doesn't think we'll see a whole lot of progress with his speaking until some of his gross motor skills are addressed.  Hopefully, we can get in touch with someone from ECI this week that can come out to work with him soon.

Here's to a new work week for me and to hoping I can post more than once this next week!!!


2 comments :

  1. I love that orange Halloween shirt! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog and seeing the cute pics of J!

    ReplyDelete