Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Swag Swap

One of the first bloggers I really connected with was Erin at Homemade Happenings.  We were paired up for another similar get to know your blog partner and make them a care package swap.  That was last fall.  Well, Erin and some of her blog friends decided to host their own this fall, so I decided to join in.

I was paired with Stephanie at The Red Head Diaries.  We emailed back and forth a few times, and then I sent her a package of fall fun goodies.  Then, she sent me a package as well.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of the package I sent her, but I did take pics of what Steph sent me.

Here's what I got--






Steph did such a great job picking fun fall things for my box.  I already have the "Welcome" sign hanging on our front porch.  I have burned over half of the candle already.  I have plans to make mac 'n cheese with the pasta this week.  And J and I will be making some cupcakes in the next couple of weeks, so we can use those liners and sprinkles.  I also thought it was so thoughtful for her to put in some Play-Doh for J.

All in all a great Fall Box!!!  I hope Steph liked her goodies half as much as I have liked mine.

 Happy Fall Ya'll!!!




2 comments :

  1. Can't believe I'm just now seeing this! That was the perfect care package for you!

    ReplyDelete