Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Summer Wrap Up

Considering we are in the last official weekend of summer, I thought it would be a good idea to do an incredibly long post of pictures from our summer.  I was HORRIBLE about documenting this summer.  I was also HORRIBLE about blogging about summer life.  However as I was looking back through my pictures I did take a few pictures here and there that I want to record.  Despite being sick and laying on the couch ALOT, I don't want to forget Jackson the summer of 2014. 

Prepare yourselves.  There are lots of pictures.  If you aren't my mom or my mother-in-law, you can totally skip this post.  Because honestly, they may be the only people that will actually care to see this random montage.


We had to wait for a while at the car dealership while my car got serviced.  We killed some time looking at the model cars.




Love this kid's smile!!!


 
He loves water in all forms...




 
 
Saturday breakfast out


Enjoying the silly toy in Arby's kid's meal




Cheesy selfie...

 
Mall carousel



Meema's secret garden with cousins



 Fathers Day Dinner with the Chandlers



On our way to swim
 
J and Owen
 
Aaron and Marcus have been best friends forever, so it's always neat when their family comes in town.  J and Owen were born four days apart.  It will be neat to see the grow up together.



 
Family selfie




Lunch with my sweet friend Jehan


 
Enjoying his tunnel

 
J being one of the guys on the basketball court




Fun at the park

 
Lunch at Taco Bueno (aka Dauby as J calls it)
 
We went home after lunch and took the pregnancy test.   Eeeek!!!!

 
He looks so big watching tv like this.  

 
Bubble on the driveway with RaRa


 
Saturday lunch at Olive Garden
 
I love J's face after tasting the lemon!!!


 
Afternoon swimming at RaRa and GPa's with Mimi and PopPop and cousins


 Mommy/ J selfie


Zoo morning with RaRa
There was a huge Eagle on top of us, which is what J was pointing at.



Bedtime stories with Daddy
 
 
Saturday breakfast at Our Place.
 
Mickey Mouse pancake= Breakfast perfection for J
 

 


Love that J likes to sit right on top of me while watching Mickey Mouse.  Sweetest!!!

Helping Mommy bake chocolate chip cookies


I love this kid!!!
 
That wraps up our summer in pics. 
Now, it's time to move onto fall, and I am so excited.  Today, after dropping J off at school, I am cleaning my house and decorating for fall!!!
 
Happy Tuesday!!!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Love all the pictures! J couldn't be any cuter! Isn't it so hard to keep up with blogging during the summer? I have never been able to figure that out. The girls start school next week, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into a routine around here.

    ReplyDelete