Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Birthday RaRa!!!

Today is my mom's birthday.  In celebration of my mom, I decided to dedicate a post to her.  Like most people, I think my mom is the best mom EVER.  It's funny how many people that you talk to gush about their moms and think that no one has a better mom than them.  The older I get the cooler I think it is.  God truly does put the best mom for each of us in our lives.  It's funny how He knows just what we need in a mom.
So in honor of my wonderful mom and RaRa, here are some pictures.  They won't stay in chronological order for some reason.
Beach 2013

July 4th 2013
 
 
Mothers Day 2013

Arboretum October 2012

Wedding Day 2007

July 4th 2013

Gender Reveal- Sept. 2011
Ukraine mission trip 2010

Graduating with my M.Ed  Dec. 2010




Happy Birthday Mom!!!  Thanks for being the BEST mom for me!!!  A mom that is a great friend, Christian example, party planner, cook, fashionista, and grandma!!!  I love you!!!
 

 


 

 


1 comment :