Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bennett's Baby Shower

This past Saturday my mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw Bennett and me a baby shower.  It was a small shower with girls from my Bible class, family, and a few other special ladies.  They both did such a beautiful job!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Me with Ali and Holly
 
 
 
 
 
Stacy, Sheila, and David
 
\
Isn't he adorable?
 
Jackie, Amanda, Eli, Aimee, and Audrey
 
Lauren, Emily, and Jackie
 
Pattie and Britney
 
Betty, Allison, and Jackie
 
Aunt Becky's gift
 
All the gifts.  A diapers and wipes shower is such a great idea for a second baby!!!
 
My mom got Bennett this personalized towel from PBK.  My mom was notably absent.  She had the flu and was running fever.  I really missed her!!!
 
All the wonderful gifts!!!
 
 
 
 
Bennett bump!!!
 
 
It was such a great brunch!!!  What a blessing to be showered even when it's your second baby!!!
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment