Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines' Day 2014

We didn't plan much for today because well when you could really have a baby at any minute you don't plan much.  Today started off fabulous!  J slept until 8:45 which meant we slept until 8 and then watched an episode of Friday Night Lights from bed.  What a great way to start the day!!!
 
After J got up we had cinnamon rolls and Aaron planned to go tutor (like he does every Saturday).  Aaron left as usual only returning quickly when his brakes went out at the front of our subdivision.  Luckily he only knocked over a bush and median sign, but still it was very scary.  I called AAA and they came and towed the car to Pep Boys for service.
 
 
J got very upset that Daddy's truck was going away.   He cried.
He kept saying, "Daddy truck go away!!!"
 
After following the truck to the shop, Aaron and J dropped me off for some father/son time.  Also, known as go get Mommy a Valentines gift.  While they were gone, my mom called and invited me to join her for a much needed pedi.  Not a bad way to spend some free time before having baby #2!!!
 
My parents had invited us earlier in the day to join them at Joe T. Garcia's.  Our weather has been more spring like than winter, so today's high was 75!!!  Perfect patio weather.  We met them at Joe T's a little before 5 and got a table on the patio.  It was so beautiful!!!
 
Waiting in line for our table.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My boys
 
 
 
 
 
Family of 3
 
The beautiful patio scene
 
 
RaRa and GPa
 
 
 
All in all it was a great day!!! A great last Saturday before Bennett joins us.
 
Here's what I got J this year for V day!!! Nothing big.  Just a little something.
 
 
 
Aaron got me flowers and chocolates.  My dad got me a box of chocolates for the 34th year in a row.  Seriously, I love nothing more than a heart-shaped box of Russell Stover's chocolates!!! 
 
Hope your Valentines was just as wonderful!!!
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Yay for a fun day and pedis!! Now your toes are all ready for Bennett's arrival! That has been on my must do list before I have had all three of mine! I delivered within 2 days of them as well! Maybe you will have the same luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete